- 1 8oz package of Cream Cheese
- 1 package of Lilly’s chocolate chip melted
- 1 tablespoon almond/cashew milk (I would imagine regular milk, coconut, rice, oat, or soy milk would work equally well)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons monk fruit
- shredded coconut, chopped nuts, etc for rolling the truffles in
How-to: (I use my mixer for this part of the recipe)
- Line a small to medium baking sheet with parchment paper or plastic wrap
- Put cream cheese in the mixing bowl and beat until smooth
- Microwave chocolate chips and milk of choice in a glass bowl or a two-cup glass measuring cup until melted smooth, once melted add to the cream cheese and mix together.
- Add vanilla, cocoa powder, monk fruit, or your choice of sweetener, and mix until well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop or two spoons scoop about 1 or 2 tablespoons of dough, drop in coconut, cocoa powder, chopped nuts, or whatever you are rolling your truffles in. Roll into balls and enjoy or put in fridge to harden for a bit.
Depending on the size you make, can yield about 2 dozen. Enjoy!