“DO YOU REMEMBER your favorite Halloween costume? I do. I dressed like a gypsy, pulling a black cotton skirt striped with vivid hues from my mom’s closet and safety pinning it around my waist. I topped whatever blouse I wore with a winter coat. A thin elastic band on a molded plastic gypsy face mask gripped my head as I peered through cut-out eye holes. Strands of plastic beads swayed from my neck. Bangles danced on my wrists. I felt every part the care-free gypsy.” For more of the story click here.
Follow our Adventures
- Swallow Coffee House, Lake Mills, IA July 22, 2020
- Strengthening my habit of Obedience July 15, 2020
- Preparing for Joyful Noise 2020 January 24, 2020
- What? Joyful Noise is free for Graduating Seniors? January 7, 2020
- Joyful Noise 2020 Line Up December 31, 2019