“She is as unique as her store, exuding a peaceful calm in her soft-spoken voice and gentle manner. I don’t think you’ll meet a kinder soul. In just a few minutes of conversation, I already felt comfortably at home with this 78-year-old. She speaks with the blessedness of a saint, living her faith. She speaks with the cadence of a poet, her words thoughtful and rhythmic. She speaks with the passion of an artist, for she is an artist. She speaks with the love of a mother and a grandmother and a great grandmother. She is all of those.” For the full story click here.
Follow our Adventures
- Swallow Coffee House, Lake Mills, IA July 22, 2020
- Strengthening my habit of Obedience July 15, 2020
- Preparing for Joyful Noise 2020 January 24, 2020
- What? Joyful Noise is free for Graduating Seniors? January 7, 2020
- Joyful Noise 2020 Line Up December 31, 2019