We had an amazing adventure at the Eden Prairie Ice Castles! There are a few things I want to share to help your family adventure be even more enjoyable!
1. Bring Snow clothes! Whether cold and frozen or warm and slushie snow clothes will help your kiddos stay warm and dry. Two important keys to successful family fun!
2. Bring extra clothes! Our kids had a great time and had snow clothes on, but I overlooked the possibility of them getting soaked through their snow clothes. Next year we will bring an extra set of clothes for them to change into dry clothes. It was a long car ride home in wet, uncomfortable clothes.
3. Special Events! I wish I had looked at the schedule for the Ice Castles. They have events such as a princess tea and a photography contest, our family would have loved either or both of those events. Next year we will check the Ice Castles list of events and plan accordingly!
4. Evening Light Show! This year with our kids still be young going while their was still day light was a wise choice. However, next year when they are a little bit older we will go later in the evening when we can enjoy the Ice Castle magical light show and still experience all of the awesomeness of the castle.
5. Different Locations! The company that puts on the Ice Castles has four different locations around the United States. Look for the nearest one near you!