We're the Russells, a family of six. We are followers of Jesus, homeschoolers and traveling adventurers. We love cheering on communities, spending time in nature, and eating delicious food. We have a passion for doing real life with those around us, removing our masks and becoming real. Life is too hard to go it alone. Come, join us on this ride.
Follow our Adventures
- Parables in surviving a chronic illness as a family May 26, 2018
- Split Rock Lighthouse and GooseBerry Falls May 25, 2018
- Toddler Tuesday at the Mall of America May 11, 2018
- Finding peace in my midlife crazy May 8, 2018
- GoFundMe for Mark’s Lyme treatment Update April 30, 2018