“She is as unique as her store, exuding a peaceful calm in her soft-spoken voice and gentle manner. I don’t think you’ll meet a kinder soul. In just a few minutes of conversation, I already felt comfortably at home with this 78-year-old. She speaks with the blessedness of a saint, living her faith. She speaks with the cadence of a poet, her words thoughtful and rhythmic. She speaks with the passion of an artist, for she is an artist. She speaks with the love of a mother and a grandmother and a great grandmother. She is all of those.” For the full story click here.
We're the Russells, a family of six. We are followers of Jesus, homeschoolers and traveling adventurers. We love cheering on communities, spending time in nature, and eating delicious food. We have a passion for doing real life with those around us, removing our masks and becoming real. Life is too hard to go it alone. Come, join us on this ride.
Follow our Adventures
- Timmy’s new toddler bible March 13, 2018
- KTIS, Joyful Noise 2018 lineup. February 26, 2018
- Ginny Owens – If you want me to February 25, 2018
- Why we need Freeborn Wind Farms in Freeborn County February 19, 2018
- Freeborn Wind Farm Facts February 16, 2018