“She is as unique as her store, exuding a peaceful calm in her soft-spoken voice and gentle manner. I don’t think you’ll meet a kinder soul. In just a few minutes of conversation, I already felt comfortably at home with this 78-year-old. She speaks with the blessedness of a saint, living her faith. She speaks with the cadence of a poet, her words thoughtful and rhythmic. She speaks with the passion of an artist, for she is an artist. She speaks with the love of a mother and a grandmother and a great grandmother. She is all of those.” For the full story click here.
We're the Russells, a family of six. We are followers of Jesus, homeschoolers and traveling adventurers. We love cheering on communities, spending time in nature, and eating delicious food. We have a passion for doing real life with those around us, removing our masks and becoming real. Life is too hard to go it alone. Come, join us on this ride.
Follow our Adventures
- AZ-One, Shinefest, practical hands and feet of Jesus June 25, 2018
- Waterslide fun at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson in Shoreview, MN. June 22, 2018
- Daisy Blue Naturals has a sunscreen even Naomi can use June 20, 2018
- Fun in Albert Lea, Minnesota this summer! June 19, 2018
- Our favorite frugal summer adventures June 13, 2018