This is a zorse. A zebra crossed with a painted horse. Training a zorse is often harder than training a horse because of the natural and stronger flight instincts of the zorse. Such amazing creativity!
We're the Russells, a family of six. We are followers of Jesus, homeschoolers and traveling adventurers. We love cheering on communities, spending time in nature, and eating delicious food. We have a passion for doing real life with those around us, removing our masks and becoming real. Life is too hard to go it alone. Come, join us on this ride.
Follow our Adventures
- Preparing for Joyful Noise 2020 January 24, 2020
- What? Joyful Noise is free for Graduating Seniors? January 7, 2020
- Joyful Noise 2020 Line Up December 31, 2019
- The road from whence I came December 28, 2019
- Continue moving forward one step at a time December 28, 2019