I have been searching for ballet classes for Maddie. We have found a dance studio that has christian values, has their dancers dress tastefully, have tasteful music, and tasteful dance moves. All things that are important to Mark and I. We are also excited that she will be learning that she is not dancing for the sake of dancing but she is dancing before her Creator and saviour. Her lessons will also not cost us an arm and a leg. She has two recitals one in December and then one in the spring! She is so excited and I know she will love it! We are now on the hunt for ballet shoes, tights, and leotard!
Follow our Adventures
- Swallow Coffee House, Lake Mills, IA July 22, 2020
- Strengthening my habit of Obedience July 15, 2020
- Preparing for Joyful Noise 2020 January 24, 2020
- What? Joyful Noise is free for Graduating Seniors? January 7, 2020
- Joyful Noise 2020 Line Up December 31, 2019