Finally Mark and I have insurance. Maddie has been covered with Minnesota Care since we moved back to MN, but Mark and I haven’t been covered since we left his job in Oregon. We are insured with Minnesota Assitance, we will have small copays but I don’t think we will have to pay anything other than that. It’s not awesome and we will be excited when the day comes we can afford to find our own health care without relying on the state/government, but it is what it is and we are thankful for it. Thank you Jesus for Insurance. I can get some questionable spots checked out on my body, cavaities filled, and get Mark and I can both get physicals. Thank you Lord for this blessing!
We're the Russells, a family of six. We are followers of Jesus, homeschoolers and traveling adventurers. We love cheering on communities, spending time in nature, and eating delicious food. We have a passion for doing real life with those around us, removing our masks and becoming real. Life is too hard to go it alone. Come, join us on this ride.
Follow our Adventures
- Please, don’t forget to pack your vacation etiquette October 8, 2018
- There’s no place like home at Valhalla Retreat Center October 4, 2018
- Do you book your hotel through Expedia, Orbitz, or another third party? August 15, 2018
- I’m not lost August 8, 2018
- When God shines light at the end a painful tunnel August 1, 2018