Finally Mark and I have insurance. Maddie has been covered with Minnesota Care since we moved back to MN, but Mark and I haven’t been covered since we left his job in Oregon. We are insured with Minnesota Assitance, we will have small copays but I don’t think we will have to pay anything other than that. It’s not awesome and we will be excited when the day comes we can afford to find our own health care without relying on the state/government, but it is what it is and we are thankful for it. Thank you Jesus for Insurance. I can get some questionable spots checked out on my body, cavaities filled, and get Mark and I can both get physicals. Thank you Lord for this blessing!
We're the Russells, a family of six. We are followers of Jesus, homeschoolers and traveling adventurers. We love cheering on communities, spending time in nature, and eating delicious food. We have a passion for doing real life with those around us, removing our masks and becoming real. Life is too hard to go it alone. Come, join us on this ride.
Follow our Adventures
- Waterslide fun at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson in Shoreview, MN. June 22, 2018
- Daisy Blue Naturals has a sunscreen even Naomi can use June 20, 2018
- Fun in Albert Lea, Minnesota this summer! June 19, 2018
- Our favorite frugal summer adventures June 13, 2018
- Hey Whimzy, Albert Lea’s Local Toy Store June 11, 2018