This is a zorse. A zebra crossed with a painted horse. Training a zorse is often harder than training a horse because of the natural and stronger flight instincts of the zorse. Such amazing creativity!
We're the Russells, a family of six. We are followers of Jesus, homeschoolers and traveling adventurers. We love cheering on communities, spending time in nature, and eating delicious food. We have a passion for doing real life with those around us, removing our masks and becoming real. Life is too hard to go it alone. Come, join us on this ride.
Follow our Adventures
- Getting Maddie organized with the Teen to Teen Academic Planner July 29, 2019
- Disciple Her by Kandi Gallaty July 22, 2019
- How do you start a business? July 3, 2019
- Russell’s Adventures Favorite Camping Gear June 24, 2019
- Camping at Ironwoodsprings Christian Ranch near Stewartville, MN June 16, 2019