What’s My Kid Doing? Wisdom Wednesday!
Figuring out if our kids are on the right track can be stressful. We want to share some encouraging and helpful tips for navigating parenting and homeschooling.
We're the Russells, a family of six. We are followers of Jesus, homeschoolers and traveling adventurers. We love cheering on communities, spending time in nature, and eating delicious food. We have a passion for doing real life with those around us, removing our masks and becoming real. Life is too hard to go it alone. Come, join us on this ride.
Follow our Adventures
- Type Tastic Typing Progam for classroom use March 5, 2019
- Why don’t you just treat him with antibiotics? March 5, 2019
- I had to realize, Mark still has Lyme Diease February 23, 2019
- Learning to read with Paula Dean’s ‘my first cookbook’ February 19, 2019
- Can you laugh through a handwriting lesson? February 19, 2019