We're the Russells, a family of six. We are followers of Jesus, homeschoolers and traveling adventurers. We love cheering on communities, spending time in nature, and eating delicious food. We have a passion for doing real life with those around us, removing our masks and becoming real. Life is too hard to go it alone. Come, join us on this ride.
Follow our Adventures
- Please, don’t forget to pack your vacation etiquette October 8, 2018
- There’s no place like home at Valhalla Retreat Center October 4, 2018
- Do you book your hotel through Expedia, Orbitz, or another third party? August 15, 2018
- I’m not lost August 8, 2018
- When God shines light at the end a painful tunnel August 1, 2018