Today we got a bike trailer! We got it at Fleet Farm, it’s an In-Step, a branch of the Schwinn company. It’s not a REI chariot or a burley but it will allow us to bike all summer, let me bike and get groceries! I’m excited! Pictures will be coming! Summer adventures are sure! Laurie you are MORE than welcome to use it this summer when you come and visit!
We're the Russells, a family of six. We are followers of Jesus, homeschoolers and traveling adventurers. We love cheering on communities, spending time in nature, and eating delicious food. We have a passion for doing real life with those around us, removing our masks and becoming real. Life is too hard to go it alone. Come, join us on this ride.
Follow our Adventures
- Do you book your hotel through Expedia, Orbitz, or another third party? August 15, 2018
- I’m not lost August 8, 2018
- When God shines light at the end a painful tunnel August 1, 2018
- AZ-One, Shinefest, practical hands and feet of Jesus June 25, 2018
- Waterslide fun at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson in Shoreview, MN. June 22, 2018